This well-established and widely adopted textbook, now in its 12th edition, continues to provide an in-depth and insightful analysis of the modern theories and practices of Cost Accounting. That the book has gone into its 12th edition is a testimony of its wide acceptance by the students, academics and professionals.
Primarily intended for postgraduate and undergraduate students of Commerce and Management, the book would also immensely benefit students pursuing professional courses offered by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI), Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), and those pursuing the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) course.
WHAT'S NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Revised, redesigned and updated text to acquaint the readers with the latest developments and changes that have taken place.
- New chapters on Relevant Cost Analysis and Management Decisions and Capital Expenditure Decisions.
- Greater emphasis on cost management and decision-making.
- A vast array of illustrations and worked-out examples to help gain a better understanding of concepts.
- Comprehensive multiple choice questions (MCQs) and exercises for students to self-analyze their understanding of concepts.